HPLC & LC/MS webinars July/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars 07/2022
In July 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Food integrity and QC
- Tu, 5.7.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
Webinar will cover topics like Milk adulteration or Mineral oil saturated hydrocarbons and aromatic hydrocarbons (MOSH/MOAH) analysis.
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Food integrity and QC - Maintaining quality in the brewing process
- We, 6.7.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
This webinar will show how you can work smarter and ensure the quality of your product. Topics like Beer off flavours or Beer Integrity and quality.
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Food integrity and authenticity
- Th, 7.7.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
This webinar will cover topics like Addressing authenticity of fish oils by online coupling of GC-IRMS with an organic mass spectrometer or Sugars in Honey by HPLC.
4. VWR: Unleash the Targeted Drug Potential of Biomolecules!
- Tu, 19.7.2022, 15:00 (CEST)
Learn New Targeted Workflows to Overcome Challenges in Biomolecule Characterization.
5. Agilent Technologies: Essentials of Good HPLC Method Development
- We, 27.7.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
In this talk we will look at the basic essentials needed to efficiently develop an HPLC method.