HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 34/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 34/2022
In the week from August 22, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Uncertainty of Linear Calibration Curve & Detection Limit (Part 1)
- Tu, 23.8.2022, 08:00 (CEST)
This one-day training program is designed to answer all questions and others related to the subjects of linear regression of instrument calibration and detection limits including IDL, MDL and LOQ.
2. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Adopting technologies to streamline biotherapeutics characterization
- Tu, 23.8.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
In this presentation, demonstrated, are two technological improvements that will enable both speed and comprehensive characterization of biologics.
3. SelectScience/Phenomenex: What You Need to Know: Micro and Nano Low Flow LC Essentials
- We, 24.8.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
In this webinar we will review micro and nano LC fundamentals, and present a selective approach to trap and column strategies to increase method performance.
4. Agilent Technologies: InfinityLab OnLine HPLC Solution
- We, 24.8.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
This presentation will include a look at both the hardware and software that are used for the Agilent OnLine LC system. We will log into a live system to view the setup possibilities and review data.