HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 36 - 37/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 36 - 37/2022
In the week from August 22, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Technology Networks/Agilent Technologies: Development of a High-Volume and Robust Testing Process for Cardiovascular Assessment Using Quantitative Bottom-Up Proteomics
- Tu, 6.9.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Understand the considerations for implementing an LC-MS analysis for protein biomarker quantification in a clinical translational context.
2. VWR: The application of different sample preparation techniques to improve LC-MS based assay performance
- Th, 8.9.2022, 15:00 (CEST)
The presentation will provide an insight into the to understand how these different techniques work, and how they can be successfully applied to analysing biological fluids.
3. Technology Networks/MOBILion systems: Exploring the Lipid Landscape and Unravelling Isomers
- Th, 8.9.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
This webinar explores the use of high-resolution ion mobility performed on the MOBIE platform for the characterization of different lipid classes starting from phosphatidylcholines and gangliosides.
4. Waters Corporation: Revealing More Info on Your Polymer with the OMNISEC REVEAL ULTRA Connected to an ACQUITY APC
- Tu, 13.9.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Malvern Panalytical OMNISEC REVEAL ULTRA multi-detector module, has been redesigned to be combined with the UPLC system from Waters making it possible to analyze polymers.
5. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Analysis of PFAS, AOF, EOF, and corrosive ions in various matrices with combustion IC
- We, 14.9.2022, 10:00 (CEST)
Suitable sample preparation is vital for total halogen and sulfur analysis. Combustion IC is the traceable, fully documented, automated solution even for the most complex samples.
6. Agilent Technologies: What’s new in Ion Mobility from Agilent
- We, 14.9.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
This presentation will cover Agilent’s most recent advances in High Resolution Ion Mobility Mass – Mass Spectrometry.
7. Agilent Technologies: Chromatographic Separation of Biological Macromolecules
- Th, 15.9.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
In this webinar, we will explore the various chromatography techniques used for proteins and peptides, including AC, HIC, IEX, RPC, and SEC.