Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 49/2022
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 49/2022
In the week from December 5, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of liquid phase and especially HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars
1. SelectScience/CTC Analytics: Micro-SPE: Current applications and new developments
- Tu, 6.12.2022, 10:00 (CET)
Understand the benefits of using µSPE for pesticide analysis. Learn how the automated extraction and extract clean-up works. Master how µSPE connects online to GC-MS and LC-MS...
2. Separation Science/Markes International: How to optimise your PFAS air sampling method using thermal desorption
- Tu, 6.12.2022, 11:00 (CET)
Separation Science & Markes International, offers an upcoming presentation discussing the advantages that thermal desorption offers when overcoming the challenges posed by low-level PFAS monitoring.
3. Technology Networks/SCIEX: In-Depth Analysis of Lipids by Electron Activated Dissociation
- Tu, 6.12.2022, 16:00 (CET)
How the ZenoTOF 7600 system can be used in a workflow for the routine analysis of lipids that enables the resolution of sn-isomerism and double bond positions.
4. Agilent Technologies: HPLC Separation Solutions for Polar & Chiral Analysis
- We, 7.12.2022, 11:00 (CET)
This webinar will not focus on specific applications, but we will try to present general guidelines on how to choose the right separation mode (HILIC or RP).
5. Waters Corporation: A Robust and Reliable MS Platform to Meet the Challenges of Extractables and Leachables Analysis
- We, 7.12.2022, 15:00 (CET)
The presentation will cover a brief introduction to extractables and leachables and will then cover the guidance's and regulations that could be applied to biopharmaceuticals.
6. Waters Corporation: Charge Variant Analysis of Biotherapeutics: Evolving methods from Characterization to Commercialization
- We, 7.12.2022, 16:00 (CET)
In this webinar, we will cover workflows that simplify the development of biotherapeutic charge variant separations, including those methods developed to be compatible with online MS detection.
7. C&EN/Thermo Fisher Scientific: New Advancements in Preparing Solid and Semi-Solid Samples for POPs Analysis
- We, 7.12.2022, 17:00 (CET)
In this presentation, we discuss a new parallel extraction protocol for pursuing extractions in gas-assisted extraction mode followed by quantitation for persistent organic pollutants (POPs).
8. Agilent Technologies: Analytical Tools for In-depth Characterization of Cell and Gene Therapies
- We, 7.12.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Agilent offers a broad portfolio of cell analysis and genomics solutions to enable comprehensive product characterization to support next generation workflows.
9. VWR: Secrets of size exclusion separations: a guide to biomolecule analysis
- Th, 8.12.2022, 10:00 (CET)
This webinar will elaborate on the basics of size exclusion analysis for proteins. Furthermore, it will reveal tips and tricks.
10. Separation Science/SCIEX: LC-MS/MS Fundamentals: The Overview
- Th, 8.12.2022, 10:00 (CET)
Separation Science, in collaboration with SCIEX, offers an upcoming presentation that will discuss the fundamentals of LC-MS technology and how this can be utilized in your everyday workflows.
11. Restek Corporation: LC Hardware Troubleshooting part 2
- Th, 8.12.2022, 15:00 (CET)
We will discuss how problems with your instrument may affect your chromatographic separations.