Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 44/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 44/2023
In the week from October 30, the following webinars await you in the field of liquid phase and especially HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 500 GC, LC nad MS webinars
1. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Do your objectives to go greener in LC seem difficult to achieve?
- Mo, 30.10.2023, 11:00 (CEST)
How innovation and sustainability go together, and what can be done to reduce the environmental impact of your lab.
2. Waters Corporation: Speed up HPLC method development by 30 %
- Tu, 31.10.2023, 11:00 (CEST)
How you can speed up method development by 30 % AND increase your assay precision 10-fold.
3. SelectScience/Phenomenex: Strategies to address monitoring and compliance testing of PFAS in food
- Tu, 31.10.2023, 16:00 (CEST)
Overview of the methods, common challenges, the validation scheme described in the guidance document published by the European Union Reference Laboratory.
4. Waters Corporation: Building an MS Imaging Facility
- Tu, 31.10.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
We will discuss the steps necessary to set up an MS imaging core lab and answer questions such as: “who runs this type of lab?” and “who are the main customers?”.
5. C&EN/Metrohm: Mastering UPW Quality with Real-Time Trace Ion Detection
- Tu, 31.10.2023, 18:00 (CEST)
The pressing water challenges currently faced by the semiconductor industry.
6. Phenomenex: Spooktacular Solutions for LC Tubing and Connections
- Tu, 31.10.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
Learn about types of tubing and fittings and making the best connections.
7. SelectScience/MAC-MOD Analytical: The role of chromatography and monodisperse particles in mass spectrometry-based metabolomics for disease detection
- We, 1.11.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
The clinical translation of metabolomics using examples of different diseases including rare diseases, cancer, and infectious diseases.
8. Waters Corporation: Trace-level Targeted Analysis for PFAS: The Challenges, and Best Practices for Success
- We, 1.11.2023, 19:30 (CEST)
Advances in LC-MS/MS technology with enhancements in negative ion sensitivity from the Xevo TQ Absolute Mass Spectrometer.
9. Bruker Daltonics: Redefining Hiplexed Spatial Multiomics
- Th, 2.11.2023, 13:00 (CEST)
How Bruker’s new MALDI HiPLEX-IHC Imaging workflow delivers greater speed and field-of-view for multiplexed protein imaging in tissue.
10. Metrohm: Green voltammetry – a new generation of sensors for mercury-free analysis of heavy metals
- Th, 2.11.2023, 16:00 (CET)
How you can perform «green voltammetry» in the laboratory as well as in the field for fast determination and speciation of heavy metals ranging from arsenic to zinc.
11. Bruker Daltonics: Biomarkers for liver cancer using N-Glycan MALDI Imaging
- Th, 2.11.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
The principles of MALDI Imaging and how it is used to analyze N-linked glycans. Sample preparation and data acquisition techniques. Multiomic and multimodal data analysis strategies.
12. SCIEX: Discover how Bristol-Myers Squibb uses electron-activated dissociation (EAD) to confidently identify drug metabolites and localize site of metabolism.
- Th, 2.11.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
Learn how EAD can be advantageous in confident identification and localization of drug metabolites.