LC and LCMS webinars - Week 51
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 51
In the week from December 14, 2020, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 600 GC and LC webinars.
1. SelectScience/CAMAG: A new approach to fully automated QC with high-performance thin-layer chromatography
2. Agilent Technologies: Laboratory Workflow Solutions: What to expect when you’re away from the lab?
3. Agilent Technologies: OpenLab CDS Introductory Demonstration
4. Technology Networks/Agilent Technologies: Debunked: The Truths Behind Pesticide Testing
5. Agilent Technologies: Seminar 1 – OpenLab CDS - The Control Panel and Data Acquisition
6. Phenomenex: Benefits of Phenyl Stationary Phase Chemistries in HPLC
7. SelectScience/Waters Corporation: Taming the Viral Beast: Applying LC and LC-MS Technologies to the Analysis of rAAV Viral Vectors
8. C&EN/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Comprehensive solutions to Nitrosamine impurity analysis: an industry case study
9. Bruker Daltonics: Moving Away From Immunoassays: Adapting LC-MS for Routine Urine Toxicology Screens
10. Agilent Technologies: Dual Laser Scattering Use in the Characterization of Proteins including mAbs
11. Shimadzu Scientific Instruments: Shimadzu's LC Method Development (RP) Series - Session 3: Approach to Rectifying Changes in Data
12. Agilent Technologies: Advancements in Liquid Chromatography Method Development and Method Optimization