LC and LCMS webinars - January 2021 (2)
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - January 2021 (2)
In January 2021, so far the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 600 LC and GC webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Workflows for robust and sensitive separation of mAbs, intact proteins at subunit and peptide level using capillary chromatography by LC-MS
Learn how to utilize superior resolving power to achieve in depth characterization of therapeutic antibodies at protein, subunit and peptide level.
2. Agilent Technologies: Characterization of Viral Vector Particles Using the Agilent 6545XT AdvanceBio LC/Q-TOF
This webinar highlights a workflow to characterize AAVs (Adeno-associated viruses) via LC/MS, including post-translational modification identification of the capsid proteins.
3. C&EN/Agilent Technologies: Making the Most of your LC System
This webinar will cover the LC system overview, from solvent bottles to detector, with a focus on preventative maintenance and what to look out for to keep your systems running at optimal performance.
4. Agilent Technologies: Simple, Accurate and Reliable Quantification of THC and CBD in Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Edibles, baked goods and Candies
In this seminar, you will learn a simple and optimized procedures to grind, extract cannabinoids and to quantify them by LC-UV.
5. Agilent Technologies: HOW Do I Determine the Best Chromatography for My Sample
In this webinar, we will highlight not only the different column chemistries, particle types, and the sample types they are suitable for, but will also give you practical steps to follow.
6. Phenomenex: LC Accessories: A Look at the Unsung Heroes of Chromatography
In this webinar we will reviewing case studies and understanding how a few accessories work, you’ll learn about the added security they can provide in your laboratory.
7. Shimadzu Scientific Instruments: A systematic analysis of commercial e-liquids: The evolution of GRAS to Inhaled Toxins
The chemical composition of e-liquids for electronic cigarettes has been evaluated since 2015, using TOF MS, HS-GC-FID, GC-MS, and LC-MS/MS.
8. C&EN/Wyatt Technology: Characterizing Polymers and Polymer Aggregates Using SEC-MALS and Batch-Mode MALS
In this webinar we will review the theory and technology of MALS, then present specific applications in the characterization of homopolymers, block copolymers, lightly crosslinked polymers and polymer micelles.
9. Agilent Technologies: Increase Your IQ for Petrochemical Applications with the Agilent LC/MSD iQ
This webinar gives examples of common HPI applications. By using the Agilent InfinityLab LC/MSD iQ the user gains more specific knowledge of product purity as well as lower limits of quantitation.
10. Shimadzu Scientific Instruments: Dissecting the impact of gut microbiome on human health by mass spectrometry-based metabolomics
In this webinar, we will describe results of new studies employing a combination of untargeted and targeted metabolomic analyses and functional studies.