LC and LCMS webinars - Week 3
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 3
In the week from January 18, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 600 GC and LC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Simple, Accurate and Reliable Quantification of THC and CBD in Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Edibles, baked goods and Candies
In this seminar, you will learn a simple and optimized procedures to grind, extract cannabinoids and to quantify them by LC-UV.
2. Agilent Technologies: HOW Do I Determine the Best Chromatography for My Sample
In this webinar, we will highlight not only the different column chemistries, particle types, and the sample types they are suitable for, but will also give you practical steps to follow.
3. GERSTEL: Automation: The next critical tool for scientists’ survival during the pandemic and during recovery.
This seminar, we will discuss how GERSTEL helps its customers automate their sample preparation and sample introduction methods in order increase throughput and free up resources when they are needed.
4. Phenomenex: LC Accessories: A Look at the Unsung Heroes of Chromatography
In this webinar we will reviewing case studies and understanding how a few accessories work, you’ll learn about the added security they can provide in your laboratory.
5. Shimadzu Scientific Instruments: A systematic analysis of commercial e-liquids: The evolution of GRAS to Inhaled Toxins
The chemical composition of e-liquids for electronic cigarettes has been evaluated since 2015, using TOF MS, HS-GC-FID, GC-MS, and LC-MS/MS.
In the week from January 25, 2021, another 7 webinars are waiting for you in the field of LC and LCMS.