LC and LCMS webinars - Week 32
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 32
In the week from August 9, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 LC and GC webinars.
1. Shimadzu Corporation: Let's Protect Our Health With Herbs! Analytical Insights into Herbal Medicine
In this webinar, we will discuss the vital role of analytical instrumentations in developing safe herbal medicine products, as well as the need for these advanced techniques in quality control process.
2. Phenomenex: Sample Preparation Strategies for LC-MS/MS Analysis of Drugs in Difficult Matrices
Sample preparation of whole blood, serum, and urine matrix clean-up comparisons for chromatography and LC-MS/MS.
3. Agilent Technologies: Mitigating Risk of Mutagenic Impurities – A comprehensive approach to analyze trace level Nitrosamines
Agilent and Milli-Q® Lab Water Solutions from Merck brings its renowned expertise to answer the toughest questions on Mitigating Risk of Mutagenic Impurities - Nitrosamines.
4. Waters Corporation: Medical Device Webinar Series Part 4: Strategies for Screening of Non-volatile Extractable and Leachable Compounds
In this talk, we will examine the necessary criteria for compound identification and how a general screening method and library of known compounds can aid in extractables and leachable testing.
5. Agilent Technologies: Structural Characterization of Biopolymers by GPC/SEC Coupled to Special Detectors (ELSD, Viscometer, Light Scattering)
This webinar explores a basic introduction regarding biopolymers and a detailed discussion on characterization techniques via GPC/SEC, as well as the potential of adding advanced detection technologies.
6. Phenomenex: Chromatographic Techniques For Characterization of Recombinant Biomolecules – Antibodies & Oligonucleotides
Size Exclusion, Widepore reverse phase, Narrow pore reverse phase, HILIC, Ion Exchange, High pH reverse phase, Nano LC techniques.
7. C&EN/Agilent Technologies/Jordi Labs: A Multidetector Approach to Reduce Uncertainty in Extractable and Leachable Analysis and Drug Impurity Characterization
In this webinar, a multidetector approach for quantitation using the combined strengths of LC/QQQ and UV and CAD as well as GC/MS with simultaneous FID will be presented.