LC and LCMS webinars Week 43 + RAFA 2021 overview
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars Week 43 + RAFA 2021 overview
In the week from October 25, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More DETAILS and REGISTRATION can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 200 GC and LC webinars.
1. PerkinElmer: LC-MS Tips & Tricks
2. Phenomenex: How Column Handling and Storage Affects Performance and Lifetime
In this webinar we will cover HPLC columns chemistries and operating conditions, column life, washing procedures, regeneration procedures and storage conditions.
3. Agilent Technologies: High Throughput Workflows for Targeted Proteomics on QTOFs and QQQ
In this talk we explore high throughput techniques to do targeted proteomics. We will discuss peptide optimization with the Agilent optimization software and integrating Rapid Fire into the workflows.
4. Phenomenex: An Introduction to HPLC/ UHPLC Method Scaling
We will discuss Proper Method Scaling, The Effect of Particle Size vs. Efficiency, Flow Rate for the Intended Internal Diameter, Improving Efficiency and Scaling Towards Preparative Purifications.
5. Waters Corporation: Special on highly polar pesticides
Join us for our free Pesticide Thursdays webinar series and learn more on Waters turn-key solutions developed to tackle pesticide residues in or on food and feed.
6. Phenomenex: UHPLC Challenges and Solutions
7. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Sample prep strategies for the clinical research lab
Join Tina Chambers as she explores and compares sample preparation strategies for clinical research laboratories, ranging from simple dilute and shoot to solid-phase extraction (SPE).
8. Bruker Daltonics: ASMS 2021 - Bruker's Virtual eXceed Symposia - Expanding the Horizons of Single Cell Research
Welcome to Bruker's activities during ASMS 2021 where you will learn about all new product and software launched during 2021.
+ Overview of 13 LC & LCMS on-line Webinars at RAFA 2021 conference