LC and LCMS webinars Week 44 + RAFA 2021 overview
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars Week 44 + RAFA 2021 overview
In the week from November 1, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More DETAILS and REGISTRATION can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 200 GC and LC webinars.
1. Bruker Daltonics: ASMS 2021 -Bruker's Virtual Breakfast Workshop - Proteomics
Welcome to Bruker's activities during ASMS 2021 where you will learn about all new product and software launched during 2021.
2. Bruker Daltonics: ASMS 2021 - Bruker's Virtual Breakfast Workshop – Pharma/BioPharma
3. VWR: Chromatography Mini Symposium
This series of seminars covers a range of subjects from sharing best practice for reproducible chromatography to providing an introduction to the theory and practice of method translations.
4. Phenomenex: HPLC Mobile Phase Optimization
In this webinar we will cover how different reverse-phase organic solvents change selectivity, the role of pH and ionic strength in RP LC and when to use isocratic and gradient methods.
5. Bruker Daltonics: ASMS 2021 - Bruker's Virtual Breakfast Workshop– Imaging/SpatialOMx
6. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Achieving turnkey purification workflows on complicated drug modalities
Ed Ha, will showcase a collection of optimized workflows for small and large molecule quantification, and post-prep workflows, while providing top tips for identifying repetitive and unproductive steps.
7. Bruker Daltonics: ASMS 2021 - Bruker's Virtual Breakfast Workshop – Metabolomics
8. Food Quality & Safety/Metrohm: Inline Dialysis - How to Make Sample Preparation for your Dairy Analysis More Efficient
Inline Dialysis and other inline sample preparation techniques are part of the Metrohm ion chromatography (IC) solution for dairy analysis.
9. SelectScience/Merck: Become a Drug Testing Wiz with MS ß-glucuronidases: Simplify your urinalysis workflow
Discover a simplified LC/MS urinalysis workflow using a stable ß-glucuronidase mix designed for robust urine drug testing of even the most challenging conjugated analytes.
+ Overview of 13 LC & LCMS on-line Webinars at RAFA 2021 conference