HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 2-3/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 2-3/2022
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Technology Networks/Agilent Technologies: A Tale of Two End-to-End Targeted Metabolomics Workflows
We will cover sample preparation, LC/MS data acquisition and data analysis methods for easily capturing the biological fingerprints of a variety of sample types.
2. Agilent Technologies: Introduction to MassHunter Workstation 11 for LC/TOF and LC/Q-TOF: Learn what’s new in Acquisition, Quantitative Analysis, and BioConfirm
We will focus on new features introduced in MassHunter 11, including an introduction to the Control Panel and new data traceability including features such as Roles, Permissions, Activity Log, and Audit Trails.
3. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Bioanalytical workflow in academia: From synthesis to preclinical development
In this webinar, hear how an academic lab uses LC-MS/MS to handle the demanding workflow from several drug development projects at the same time.
4. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Native MS for intact protein analysis
Spatially resolved native MS analysis of protein complexes using nano-DESI & Native MS enables elucidation & Connecting Proteoform Diversity to Receptor Function using Native Top-down Proteomics.
5. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Sugar analysis – the sweet taste of success using HPAE-PAD
This technical spotlight talk will uncover why high performance anion exchange with pulsed amporemetric detection (HPAE-PAD) is a robust, sensitive and selective technique for analyzing carbohydrates.
6. Agilent Technologies: Ramp up your COVID test operations quickly with Agilent SLIMS
Tools such as laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and electronic laboratory notebooks (ELNs), among other solutions, can help mitigate the impact on life in the lab.
7. KNAUER: Dosing pumps
We will be exploring the technology behind our wonder pumps and taking a closer look at the applications - such as polymer production, microfluidics and the dosing of chemically aggressive substances.
8. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Clinical analysis of perfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) in human serum by LC-MS/MS using Captiva EMR-Lipid cleanup
This webinar will describe serum sample preparation and LC-MS/MS analysis of PFASs using protein precipitation followed by PPL removal using the Agilent Captiva EMR-Lipid cartridges.
9. Agilent Technologies: Tips and Tricks working with HPLC and OpenLab CDS Software
This seminar will give an overview of OpenLab CDS from the HPLC Chromatographers perspective.
10. Agilent Technologies: ChromTalk Episode 11: Is Chromatography Evolution over with UHPLC? – Going beyond UHPLC
In this ChromTalk episode, we will discuss overall evolution of chromatography and what lies beyond UHPLC for complex separations?
11. Technology Networks/Phenomenex: The Analytical Landscape of Cannabis Testing - Session 1: Potency Testing
In this webinar we will show practical chromatographic separations of 18 cannabinoids with flexibility across HPLC and UHPLC platforms in a simple, isocratic workflow.
12. Phenomenex: HPLC Method Development: Practical Approaches for Identifying Equivalent and Orthogonal Columns
Identify columns with similar selectivity and different or orthogonal selectivity to your current column of choice. Understand the resources that are available for selectivity data for HPLC columns.