HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 7/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 7/2022
In the week from February 14, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Native MS for intact protein analysis
Spatially resolved native MS analysis of protein complexes using nano-DESI & Native MS enables elucidation & Connecting Proteoform Diversity to Receptor Function using Native Top-down Proteomics.
2. Phenomenex: Coupling of Sample Prep Solutions For Increased Chromatography Sensitivity
Coupling of Sample Prep Solutions For Increased Chromatography Sensitivity.
3. Agilent Technologies: Expert Discussion on Converting Laboratories to High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry for Targeted and Untargeted Screening (LC-TOF/LC-QTOF) from Legacy Methodologies
Join to discuss the adoption of HRAM into laboratories (forensic focused), challenges presented, expertise, training staff, tips and tricks and how to acquire more information on HRAM technology.
4. Phenomenex: HPLC troubleshooting basics
In this webinar we will cover: General troubleshooting approach, General chromatographic problems, Peak problems.
5. Waters Corporation: Update on the latest changes to the IVDR application and implications for Lab Developed Tests
We will discuss concerns regarding the risks of disruption of existing workflows due to the lack of complete IVDR solutions using pragmatic examples.
6. C&EN/Agilent Technologies: Accurate determination of mutagenic azido, NDSRI and nitrosamine impurities in drug substances and products using LC-MS/MS
We will discuss a sensitive and effective method for the accurate determination of mutagenic azido impurities, NDSRI and nitrosamine impurities in drug substances and products using LC-MS/MS.
7. Restek Corporation: HILIC – A Beginner’s Guide
How HILIC basically works; in which case the usage of this technique makes sense; what you absolutely should consider and how you can influence your analysis in regards to the choice of conditions?