HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 5-6/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 5-6/2022
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Making Low-flow Quantitative Proteomics Easier, More Robust, and Faster
We will demonstrate the ease of use of the Evosep One system and will show how in conjunction with the Agilent 6495C QQQ, quantitative proteomics becomes faster and more robust without losing sensitivity.
2. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Hydrogen Exchange-Mass Spectrometry for Analysis of Higher-Order Structure of Protein Therapeutics Across the Pipeline
In this webinar, Dr. David Weis, Professor of Chemistry at University of Kansas, will provide a brief overview of what is measured in HX-MS and how results are interpreted.
3. Phenomenex: Cutting Edge Fully Porous Silica Particle
HPLC columns based on Fully Porous Silica Particle.
4. Phenomenex: HPLC troubleshooting basics: Peak Issues
In this webinar we will cover: Signal to noise improvement, Unknown & ghost & carryover Peaks, Split & double peaks/ peak fronting, Peak Tailing/ broad &flat peaks, Irreproducible peak heights and peak areas.
5. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Native MS for intact protein analysis
Spatially resolved native MS analysis of protein complexes using nano-DESI & Native MS enables elucidation & Connecting Proteoform Diversity to Receptor Function using Native Top-down Proteomics.
6. Phenomenex: Coupling of Sample Prep Solutions For Increased Chromatography Sensitivity
Coupling of Sample Prep Solutions For Increased Chromatography Sensitivity
7. Agilent Technologies: Expert Discussion on Converting Laboratories to High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry for Targeted and Untargeted Screening (LC-TOF/LC-QTOF) from Legacy Methodologies
Join to discuss the adoption of HRAM into laboratories (forensic focused), challenges presented, expertise, training staff, tips and tricks and how to acquire more information on HRAM technology.
8. Phenomenex: HPLC troubleshooting basics
In this webinar we will cover: General troubleshooting approach, General chromatographic problems, Peak problems.
9. Restek Corporation: HILIC – A Beginner’s Guide
How HILIC basically works; in which case the usage of this technique makes sense; what you absolutely should consider and how you can influence your analysis in regards to the choice of conditions?