LC and LCMS webinars - January 2021
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - January 2021
In January 2021, so far the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 600 LC and GC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Ultra-Sensitive Intact Monoclonal Antibody Quantification Using a Liquid Handling Platform and a LC/Q-TOF Mass Spectrometer
In this webinar we will demonstrate an automated LC/MS workflow to quantify intact mAb drugs in mouse plasma. The workflow uses an Agilent AssayMAP Bravo and an Agilent 6545XT AdvanceBio LC/Q-TOF system.
2. Agilent Technologies: Characterization of Viral Vector Particles Using the Agilent 6545XT AdvanceBio LC/Q-TOF
This webinar highlights a workflow to characterize AAVs (Adeno-associated viruses) via LC/MS, including post-translational modification identification of the capsid proteins.
3. C&EN/Agilent Technologies: Making the Most of your LC System
This webinar will cover the LC system overview, from solvent bottles to detector, with a focus on preventative maintenance and what to look out for to keep your systems running at optimal performance.
4. Agilent Technologies: HOW Do I Determine the Best Chromatography for My Sample
In this webinar, we will highlight not only the different column chemistries, particle types, and the sample types they are suitable for, but will also give you practical steps to follow.
5. Agilent Technologies: Increase Your IQ for Petrochemical Applications with the Agilent LC/MSD iQ
This webinar gives examples of common HPI applications. By using the Agilent InfinityLab LC/MSD iQ the user gains more specific knowledge of product purity as well as lower limits of quantitation.