LC and LCMS webinars - Week 10
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 10
In the week from March 8, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 600 LC and GC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: 2D or Not 2D - Agilent 2D-LC Forum
During this 2D-LC forum we will cover: Recent Advances in 2D-LC for Biopharmaceutical Analysis; 2D-LC: A Tutorial focusing on Best Practices - Part 1 and Part 2; Ask the Experts.
2. Agilent Technologies: Experts Webinar Series: Adeno Associated Viruses Characterization
In this webinar series, hear from mass spec experts as they pour you a cup of innovative new findings they have discovered in their field.
3. Agilent Technologies: Native MS and IM-MS Analyses of Large Proteins and Protein Complexes
We will describe simple modifications to the Agilent electrospray source to accommodate static nanoelectrospray ionization (nESI). This allow for MS and IM-MS analyses of large protein complexes (>100 kDa).
4. Agilent Technologies/Metrohm: Haloacetic Acids Analysis by IC-TQ
In this webinar we will review instrumentation and method setup using a Metrohm ion chromatogram (IC) for separation and the 6470 TQ for detection. Data compliant with EPA 557 will be presented.
5. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of Mycotoxins in Food Matrices
The combination of the cleanup of matrix interferences, chromatography, and the Ultivo triple quadrupole LC/MS allows for sensitive and precise detection of mycotoxins.
6. Agilent Technologies: Expanded Automated Protein & Peptide Sample Preparation Capabilities: New Larger Capacity Cartridges
This talk will provide an overview of the platform and its flex. to address a wide range of workflows, with a particular focus on the new cap. enabled by the availability of large-capacity AssayMAP cartridges.