LC and LCMS webinars - Week 40
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 40
In the week from October 4, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More DETAILS and REGISTRATION can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. Waters Corporation: Chromatography Declassified: Uncovering the Secrets of Method Robustness Part 3
Why did my method not work? Tips for common challenges that delay your results. Data tracking and trending to support the troubleshooting process.
2. Waters Corporation: Enhanced DESI MS performance and it’s impact on a broad range of applications; from forensics to biocataysis engineering
Advances in DESI MS imaging technology, which include a high-performance sprayer and heated transfer line, allow access to huge leaps in ease-of-use, reproducibility, and overall performance.
3. SelectScience/Phenomenex: Size exclusion native mass spectrometry for the characterization of monoclonal antibodies
In this SelectScience webinar, Brian Rivera will discuss how non-denaturing SEC Native MS can be leveraged to streamline mAb characterization.
4. C&EN/MAC-MOD: HPLC Guide to Troubleshooting
This webinar will highlight the basic theory behind chromatography and show examples of what to do when problems occur.
5. Agilent Technologies: Troubleshooting Fundamentals
In this talk we will look at some of the concepts and practices which are fundamental to efficient troubleshooting of our HPLC systems and methods.
6. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Key for successes and major outcomes on the method performances through the AOAC Official Method of Analysis recognition
Please join us for a live round table discussion on the key for successes and major outcomes of running AOAC-OMA collaborative studies!